Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Heat Invites a Space to Chill

Summer heat has arrived. This warm weather makes the perfect time to enjoy your patio and spend pleasurable days and nights with family and friends. Thousands of your neighbors in Southeastern Wisconsin have turned to Integrity Landscape to transform an average yard into a magical sanctuary. Here are a few of their thoughts on the upgrade:
"Happy with the new deck/patio and lights. Our party was a good time and it was great that Integrity completed the job before the party. New patio by the lake looks good and numerous kids have been playing on the beach." -- Ron S., Muskego, WI
Inviting outdoor entertainment space designed and installed by Integrity.

"My goal was to turn my small back yard into a beautifully landscaped sanctuary that I can also share with my family and friends. I now have exactly that. I love it! Everyone who has seen it loves it! My experience with Integrity from start to finish is one of the best I have ever had with a contractor. I would highly recommend them to others and would use them again." -- Randy H., Milwaukee, WI
Communal seating space installed by Integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment