Thursday, April 18, 2013

#AtoZChallenge – P is for Patio

Is this the year to turn your yard into a wonderful patio, where you can relax in serene splendor, or entertain family and friends in warm, elegant ambiance? Integrity Landscape experts can design and build a brilliant upgrade you will enjoy for years, that will add value to your home.

Some satisfied patio clients:

Ron S. Muskego, WI
"Happy with the new deck/patio and lights. Our party was a good time and it was great that Integrity completed the job before the party. New patio by the lake looks good and numerous kids have been playing on the beach.”

Randy H. Milwaukee, WI
"My goal was to turn my small back yard into a beautifully landscaped sanctuary that I can also share with my family and friends. I now have exactly that. I love it! Everyone who has seen it loves it! My experience with Integrity from start to finish is one of the best I have ever had with a contractor. I would highly recommend them to others and would use them again."

patio before and after montage









patio with firepit and lighting features

No comments:

Post a Comment