Monday, April 29, 2013

#AtoZChallenge – Y is for Your Before and After

There are few joys more fulfilling for a homeowner than to revel in the amazing transformation of your property by the Landscape experts at Integrity Landscape solutions. Our many clients tell us that they knew it would be an improvement, but to experience Your Before and After is truly breathtaking. Here are a few of the hundreds of reactions we've received from people viewing their Before and After:

"We just wanted to say thank you for the incredible job you guys did with our front yard landscaping and our patio. We think it turned out fantastic and are really enjoying the transformation of the front yard and the beautiful patio. It was really amazing to watch your entire crew work like a well-oiled machine. They were incredibly fast, hard-working and detailed. By the end result, we are very happy to have chosen Integrity for this job. You guys said what you were going to do, and did just that. In short, you lived up to your name, Integrity."  -- Justin & Bridget L., Oak Creek, WI
before and after pics of raised patio

"The work on the Reflection Pond and surrounding areas is beautiful! I toured it this afternoon. What a delightful place it is becoming!" -- Chuck L., Muskego, WI
before and after pics of elevated entryway

"My goal was to turn my small back yard into a beautifully landscaped sanctuary that I can also share with my family and friends. I now have exactly that. I love it! Everyone who has seen it loves it! My experience with Integrity from start to finish is one of the best I have ever had with a contractor. I would highly recommend them to others and would use them again." -- Randy H., Milwaukee, WI
before and after pics of expanded party porch

No comments:

Post a Comment